Department of Nursing
Are you a registered nurse and want your BSN?
If YES, choose:
Are you interested in an MSN?
If YES, choose MSN in Nursing Administration & Leadership
If you want to become a registered nurse
Choose Community College of Allegheny County's (CCAC's) Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program at California University
The undergraduate and graduate nursing programs of California University of Pennsylvania are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
An Affordable Degree
Cal U was listed as one of the Top 10 Most Affordable Colleges for Online Nursing Degrees by the SR Education Group.
- A Message from the Chairperson
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN-BSN Student Handbook
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- CCAC's ADN Program at California University
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Awards and Recognition
- National Nursing Associations
- Contact Information