Forms and Student Resources
- Apply for Admission
- Comprehensive Examination Request Form
- Change of Major
- Graduate Catalog (HTML) or Graduate Catalog (PDF)
- Graduate Catalog Archive
- Graduation Application
- Graduate Assistant Handbook
- Jesse B. Guttman Student Research Grant
- Master's Thesis Guidelines
- Master's Thesis RES 849 Approval Form
- Student Record Release Form (FERPA COMPLIANCE)
- Transfer Credit Request Form (See Transfer Credits Policy)
- Vulcan Information Portal Login Instructions
Is Graduate School for you? Review information on graduate school advice and preparation! http://www.graduateschool4you.com
Test Preparation - GRE, MAT or Praxis - http://www.testprepreview.com/gradschool.htm
GRE BULLETIN - Information and registration for the GRE's
PRAXIS BULLETIN - Information and registration on the PRAXIS examination.
MILLER ANALOGIES TEST (MAT) - CANDIDATE INFORMATION BOOKLET
- Cal U Department of Psychology is designated by Pearson Assessment (publisher of the MAT) to be a site administrator for the Miller Analogies Test. Please call 724-938-4100 (M-F 9-3) to schedule a day and time for a computer administration of this test. You can leave a message. Please know that there is a fee for this test and it is due the day of the test. We accept cash or check (payable to: CUP School Psychology Clinic)
All additional testing information can be found at www.ets.org.
Contact Graduate Admissions
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.