Completion Degree Programs
Cal U strives to offer students an opportunity to complete a degree program that provides flexibility to accomodate both their interests and busy schedule. We'll help you make the right connections to accomplish your goals. There are two baccalaureate Completion Degree programs. These degrees may be completed through a mixture of traditional (day and evening courses) as well as online courses. (Areas of concentration within degrees may be selected in consultation with an academic adviser and are subject to course availability.) Classes are offered during the fall, spring and summer sessions.
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in liberal studies is designed for students whose interests span traditional disciplinary boundaries. View the Liberal Studies degree worksheet.
Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
The Bachelor of Arts in social science degree allows you to have a broad background in the social sciences. The major is structured to allow you maximum flexibility in adapting coursework to fit your interests. This is useful for students who have defined specific career choices as well as those who are uncertain about a career. View the Social Sciences degree worksheet.
Apply for Admission as a Degree Seeking Student
To apply for admission to one of these completion degrees, you will need to provide the following:
- Application for admission (either hard copy or electronically at www.calu.edu)
- A nonrefundable $25 application fee payable to California University of Pennsylvania
- An official high school transcript and, if applicable, GED certificate and scores (this requirement is waived for students who hold associate or higher degrees)
- Official copy of your SAT or ACT scores (this requirement may be waived for those two years out of high school)
- Students must declare on the application and request that official transcripts be submitted to the Office of Admissions from all post-secondary institutions attended at the time of acceptance. Students will not be granted transfer credits from other institutions after acceptance.