A classroom experiences the SMART classrooms at Cal UA classroom experiences the SMART classrooms at Cal U

Visiting Students - Fall and Spring

As a Visiting student (non-degree seeking), you can visit Cal U for a semester and register for undergraduate courses. Students can select from a variety of courses offered both traditional (day and evening classes) as well as online. It is easy and convenient to transfer the credits back to your home college or university. Please confirm with your home school exactly how the Cal U credits will be accepted and applied to your intended degree and major.

Students Enrolled at Other Institutions within the PA State System of Higher Education (PASSHE)

If you are a student at one of the other 13 PA State System Universities (PASSHE) and wish to enroll at Cal U as a Visiting Student, you will need to complete the Application for Visiting Student Status form.  This form needs to be signed by the Registrar at your home institution and then scanned or mailed to:

California University of PA
Office of Continuing Education - Box 94
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419

Contact Us

Call us at 724-938-4491, E-Mail us at continuinged@calu.edu or visit the Office of Continuing Education in Dixon Hall on Cal U's main campus. We're here to help!

Apply for Admission as Fall/Spring Visiting Student

You will need to provide the following:

  • Application for admission (either hard copy or electronically at www.calu.edu)
  • A nonrefundable $25 application fee payable to California University of Pennsylvania
  • Official copy of your current college transcript

Apply now!