Dr. Bernadette Jeffrey
- B.A. Psychology: Washburn University
- MSW: University of Kansas
- Ph.D.: University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work
Dr. Jeffrey's prior assignments in teaching and research:
- Adjunct Faculty, Freshman Seminar Program, Metropolitan State College, Denver, Colorado, 1989-1991.
- Adjunct Faculty, Graduate School of Social Work, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, 1990.
- Assistant Professor, School of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 1993-2001.
- Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA 2001-2004.
- Research Consultant, Office of Child Development, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare 2005-2006.
- Adjunct Professor, CCAC, South Campus, Department of Psychology, Child and Family Studies, 2007-2009.
Prior clinical work experience:
- Senior Clinical Social Worker, United States Department of Veterans Affairs, various locations, 1971-1989.
- Marriage and Family Therapist, Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Association, Atlanta, Georgia, 1987-1989 and Laurel Heights Hospital, Atlanta, GA, 1988-1989. [Dr. Jeffrey was a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Georgia from 1987-1993 and was a licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) in Georgia during the same period.
- Race and spirituality
- Gero-rich social work education.
- Department of Social Work
- B.S. Social Work