- B.S. Elementary Education
- M.E. Elementary Education
- Reading Specialist Graduate Certification
- National Board Teacher Certification: Middle Childhood Generalist
- Certificated Trainer in Student Team Learning
Mrs. Hayden has worked for a local school district for 37 years as an elementary teacher. Her teaching assignments included self-contained and departmentalized classrooms ranging from Kindergarten through fourth grade, along with the gifted program from first through sixth grade and the remedial reading program from first through seventh grade.
Mrs. Hayden earned her National Board Teaching Certification in 2002 and continues to support educators seeking this certification by serving as a certified trainer and as the director and co-developer of the CalNAT, California University of Pennsylvania’s Network for Accomplished Teaching. She is currently a co-sponsor for the S-PSEA, Student Pennsylvania State Education Association.
- Department of Early, Middle and Special Education
- B.S. Education in Early Childhood/Middle Level Education Services
- B.S. Education in Middle Level (Grades 4-8) Education
- Grad. Cert. Reading