Dr. Christine A. Patti
- B.S.: Education, Duquesne University; major: Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed.: University of Pittsburgh, Curriculum and Supervision and Elementary Education
- D.Ed.: University of Pittsburgh, Administration and Policies Study
Dr. Patti is a professor in the Administrative Program for Principals. She has worked in the public school system for more than 25 years. Her administrative experience includes 19 years as an elementary school principal for three Pittsburgh area districts. Her last principal's position was for the Mt. Lebanon School District, and her school was awarded a No Child Left Behind Blue Ribbon for high academic achievement in 2005, the only Allegheny County school to achieve the honor that year. Her other experiences in education include being a middle school assistant principal and elementary school teacher in grades K-5. She is a certified online instructor and a certified Quality Matters peer reviewer for online courses.
In 2011, Dr. Patti was awarded the Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- School and Community
- School Law
- Education Leadership, Curriculum Leadership
- Department of Educational Administration and Leadership
- Department of Secondary Education and Administrative Leadership
- M.E. Administration Program for Principals
- Grad. Cert. Administrative Program for Principals
- Grad. Cert. Superintendent Letter of Eligibility
- Secondary Education Certification
"The best part of my job is returning to my passion: teaching."