Christine Romani-Ruby, MPT, ATC
- Bachelor of Science: Double major, Natural Science and Exercise Science, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Athletic Training: West Chester University
- Masters in Physical Therapy: Slippery Rock University
- Doctoral Candidate in Administration and Leadership: Indiana University of Pennsylvania; dissertation topic: â€œEvaluating the effectiveness of learning practical skills onlineâ€
Romani-Ruby has been a licensed physical therapist and certified athletic trainer for 17 years and is an associate professor at Cal U. She is a gold-certified Pilates instructor through the Pilates Method Alliance and holds many fitness certifications.
An international presenter, Romani-Ruby is the owner of Phi Pilates and co-owner of Phi Pilates Studio. She has authored four books and produced 13 videos on Pilates. Her most recent interests are in Pilates as a wellness practice, Pilates as therapeutic exercise in the physical therapy environment and Pilates in the development of the adolescent dancer.
- Research in Fitness and Wellness
- Business Aspects in Fitness
- Current Topics in Fitness and Wellness
- Current Topics in Performance Enhancement
- Pilates as Rehabilitation
- Department of Exercise Science and Sport Studies
- M.S. Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- M.S. Wellness & Fitness
- B.S. Sport Management-Online Wellness and Fitness