Dr. Connie Monroe
- B.A.: Case Western Reserve University
- Diplome Superieur dâ€™Etudes Francaises from the Universite de Strasbourg
- Teaching certification from the University of Texas at San Antonio
- M.A.: Regis University
- Ph.D.: University of Dayton
Dr. Monroe has experience in teaching high school French, English and English as a Second Language. She has sponsored undergraduate honors and graduate thesis projects.
- Instructional Strategies
- Field Experience
- Content Area Literacy
- Teaching of Foreign Language
- Department of Secondary Education and Administrative Programs
- Department of Secondary Education and Administrative Leadership
- M.A. Teaching
- M.A. Advanced Studies in Secondary Education
- M.A. Advanced Studies in Secondary Education (Certification)
"I like to model a variety of teaching strategies so that we study a particular approach and then try it out in the classroom so that they can experience an approach from the students' perspective. I also like to include a lot of technology in my teaching and hands-on projects."
"I love it when one of my education students comes to me and shows me how he or she took an idea from my class and adapted it immediately to use with students during field experience or volunteer work with young people."