Dr. Gregory Taranto
- B.S.: Exercise Science, Slippery Rock University
- M.S.: Cardiac Rehabilitation and Exercise Physiology, East Stroudsburg University
- M.Ed.: Elementary Education, Cal U
- K-12 Principal Certification: Cal U
- Ph.D.: Instructional Management and Leadership, Robert Morris University
Dr. Taranto is a recipient of the 2012 Pennsylvania Middle Level Principal of the Year and the 2012 PASCD Outstanding Research and Publication Award. In addition to Dr. Taranto's adjunct work, he is a full-time middle school principal, where he enjoys working with a top-notch staff.
Outside of his academic endeavors, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
Taranto, G., & Somerville, B. (2011, November). Coteaching: Seeing immediate results. Principal Leadership, 12(3).
Taranto, G. (2011, Fall). New-teacher induction 2.0. Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education, 28(1), 4-15.
Taranto, G., & Braidic, S. (2011, Spring). Web 2.0: Collaborating to create dynamic learning experiences for new teachers. Pennsylvania Educational Leadership, 30(1), 30-35.
- Department of Secondary Education and Administrative Leadership
- M.E. Administration Program for Principals
- Grad. Cert. Administrative Program for Principals
- Secondary Education Certification