Dr. Jennifer Wilburn
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering: West Virginia University
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering: West Virginia University
- Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering: West Virginia University
Dr. Wilburn is the mechatronics engineering technology program coordinator at California University of Pennsylvania.
She is Siemens Level 2 Certified and has taught mechatronics since 2006. Currently, she teaches two applied courses in the field and has taught six different courses to date, all within the field.
She is developing the mechatronics curriculum at Cal U in alignment with the Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program guidelines, and in accordance with industry demand for our focus area.
Dr. Wilburn completed her doctoral degree in Aerospace Engineering from West Virginia University in 2013. Her graduate research focused on fault-tolerant, adaptive control for aircraft, which are highly nonlinear systems.
She has three years of robotics experience in international robotics competitions, including NASA Lunabotics Mining Competition and NASA Mars RASC-AL Robo-Ops Competition.
Dr. Wilburn has published almost 30 papers in the area of mechatronics.
- Department of Applied Engineering and Technology
- B.S. Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- A.S. Robotics Engineering Technology