Dr. Nan Li
- B.A.: International Finance and Management, Zhongshan University, China
- M.A.: International Finance and Management, Zhongshan University, China
- Ph.D.: Financial Economics and Econometrics, City Univeristy of New York â€“ Graduate Center
Before pursuing her doctoral degree, Dr. Li worked at various positions in the financial industry in China. She once worked as a senior financial analyst for a financial firm, a director of the investment department in an investment company, and a director of the investment banking department in a high-tech company.
Before coming to Cal U, she taught many finance courses at Dowling College and a few mathematics and economics courses at City University of New York - Hunter College and CUNY - Queens College.
She has published in journals in both the United States and China.
- Financial Management
- Analytical Methods
- International Financial Management
Dr. Li's current research projects are about the performance and behavior of the mutual fund industry in China and the credit derivative products used in investing in global government bonds.
- Department of Business and Economics
- B.S. Business Administration