Dr. Stanley A. Komacek
- B.S.: Industrial Arts, California University of Pennsylvania
- M.Ed.: Industrial Education, Miami University
- Ed.D.: Technology Education, West Virginia University
Prior to coming to Cal U, Dr. Komacek was an adjunct associate professor at West Virginia University, where he was the training associate field supervisor for the Technology Education Demonstration Project, 1991-1992.
He was a curriculum associate for the Monongalia County Schools in Morgantown, W.Va., from 1984-1987 and implemented a new technology education curriculum through Project Open.
He was an assistant professor at Salem University in West Virginia, teaching technical education courses in industrial arts and industrial technology from 1981-1984.
He was a teaching assistant at Miami University in Ohio from 1980-1981, teaching laboratories in drafting, photography and power/energy.
- Introduction to Technology Education
- Specialized Topics in Technology Education
- Strategic Management Education
Selected Research Projects
- Advanced Manufacturing: Establishing Foundations for Education and Career Pathways from Middle School Through College
- F1 in Schools Equipment Implementation
- Project Lead the Way Gateway to Technology Implementation
- Robotics and Rapid Prototyping Workforce Leadership Project
- Robotics Technology Workforce Leadership Project
- Pennsylvania Collaborate for Applied Nanotechnology
- Governor's Institute for Technology Education
- Steering Committee for the Technology Education Standards Alignment System (SAS) for the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Advanced Manufacturing Education Planning Committee, Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Manufacturing Career Pathways Steering Committee, Manufacturing Industry Partnership of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Advisory Committee, Pittsburgh Public Schools Career and Technical Education Division
- Editorial Review Board, International Technology Education Association's flagship publication, The Technology Teacher
- Technology Education Association of Pennsylvania Executive Board
- TEAP Journal, the official publication of the Technology Education Association of Pennsylvania
- Publications Committee, Technology Education Association of Pennsylvania
- Nanofabrication Manufacturing Technology Partnership Advisory Board, Penn State
- Department of Applied Engineering and Technology
- B.S. Technology Education