Dr. Susan Morris-Rutledge
- B.A.: History and Political Science, University of South Dakota
- M.A.: English, University of South Dakota
- Ph.D.: Curriculum and Instruction in TESOL, University of Mississippi. Dissertation: Mississippi Teachers' Attitudes and Peceptions Toward English Language Learner Inclusion
In the Classroom
Presentations and Publications
- Holmes, K., Rutledge, S., & Gauthier, L. (2009). Understanding the Cultural-Linguistic Divide in American Classrooms: Language Learning Strategies for a Diverse Student Population. Reading Horizon. V(49)n. 4.
- Rutledge, S. (2010). Teachers Attitudes toward Second Language Learners. Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- “Reading with English Language Learners,” Center for Excellence in Literacy Instruction (CELI) Conference University of Mississippi July 29, 2009
- “Teachers Attitudes toward Second Language Learners,” Second Junior Research
- Meeting for Applied Linguistics, University of Muenster, Muenster, Germany March 18-19, 2010
- “Teacher Autonomy: Does it Exist?” IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language) LA SIG Event, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany, November 26, 2010
- Department of Secondary Education and Administrative Leadership
- M.A. Advanced Studies in Secondary Education (Certification)
- M.A. Advanced Studies in Secondary Education
- Secondary Education Certification