Susan E. Urbine
- B.S.: California University of Pennsylvania
- Mln.Ed.: Clemson University
Urbine is the program coordinator for the graphic communications and multimedia program at Cal U. She is the co-trustee (PSI Chapter) of Epsilon Pi Tau Honorary, the international honorary for professions in technology. She publishes the annual newsletter and performs in the annual initiation ceremony for new chapter members.
- Black-and-White Photography
- Digital Photography
- Graphic Communications Technology
Affiliated Cal U Departments
Urbine collaborates with the English and Art departments at Cal U on Calibrations, the literary/arts magazine of Cal U. She is an advisory board member for the Mon Valley Career and Technology Center and the Graphic Communications and Multimedia Program.
- Department of Applied Engineering and Technology
- B.S. Graphics and Multimedia
"The best part of my job is when students leave my classes with a better appreciation of photography as a technology and an art form. Student projects are proudly on display throughout Helsel Hall."