Dr. Benjamin Reuter
- B.S. Health and Physical Education: Gettysburg College
- M.S.Ed.: Old Dominion University
- Ph.D. Exercise Physiology: Auburn University
Dr. Reuter is an associate professor in the Department of the Exercise Science and Sport Studies at California University of Pennsylvania. He earned his doctorate in exercise physiology from Auburn University, and his masters, with an emphasis in athletic training, from Old Dominion University.
He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, with distinction, from the NSCA.
He is also holds an athletic training certification from the National Athletic Trainers Association and is a Certified Pilates Instructor through the Pilates Method Alliance.
Dr Reuter edited and co-authored a chapter in the NSCA’s Developing Endurance (Sport Performance) as well as co-authored a chapter in the NSCA’s Essentials of Strength and Conditioning. He has presented at a number of NSCA conferences and symposiums. Currently Ben serves as an Associate Editor as well as Podcast and Flexibility and Rehabilitation Tips column editors for the Strength and Conditioning Journal, a journal of the NSCA.
Dr. Reuter’s area of interest is injury prevention and performance enhancement for masters and age group endurance athletes, with an emphasis on the prevention of sport specific muscle imbalances leading to dysfunction.
- Department of Exercise Science and Sport Studies
- M.S. Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- B.S. Sport Management-Online Wellness and Fitness
- P.M. Letter of Completion Exercise Science (all tracks)
- Doctor of Health Science