Dr. Bruce Barnhart
- B.S.Ed.: Biology, California University of Pennsylvania
- M.Ed.: Biology, California University of Pennsylvania
- Ed.D.: Professional Physical Education, West Virginia University
- AAS: Physical Therapist Assistant, California University of Pennsylvania
Barnhart graduated from California High School in 1979 and was first employed as instructor and athletic trainer at California University of Pennsylvania in fall 1984.
He is an expert in prevention and care of athletic injuries, nutrition for sports performance, survey research and health insurance cost containment.He served as athletic trainer for the 2004 women's basketball NCAA national championship team at Cal U and was the director of California's athletic training education program from 1991-2006.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition for Sports
- Methods of Research
- Effects of supplements and other foods on athletic performance
- Ways to reduce health insurance costs in special populations such as athletic teams