Dr. Carol Biddington
- B.S.: Health, Physical Education and Safety, West Virginia University
- M.S.: Physical Education, West Virginia University
- Graduate Certificate: Gerontology, West Virginia University
- Ed.D.: Curriculum and Instruction, West Virginia University
Dr. Biddington is the recipient of the 2009 C.B. Wilson Distinguished Faculty Award at Cal U and serves on the Research Faculty Professional Development Committee. Dr. Biddington has presented research at national and state meetings and has helped students to present research at national, regional, and state meetings.
Biddington, C. Utilizing a learning management system for group projects. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 2011:(Winter),11(4)155-159.
Biddington C, Wagner R, Lyles A, Brunner M. Athletic health care in Pennsylvania high schools. PA J Health, Phys Ed, Recreation Dance. 2009:(Winter), 79(1):20-2
Biddington C. Teaching diversity awareness. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 2008:(Winter),11(4):71-75.
Weaver S, Biddington C, Roh J, Barnhart B. Dietary habits and nutritional knowledge of college athletes. J Athletic Training. 2006;41(suppl 2):S-37.
Biddington C, Popovich M, Kupczyk N, Roh J. Certified athletic trainers’ management of emergencies. J Sport Rehab. 2005:14(2):185-194.
Hamel V, Hess R, Biddington C, Kane R. Relationship between physical activity and balance in physically active and sedentary elders. J Athletic Training. 2004;39(suppl 2):S-39.
Hands-On Learning Opportunities
- Student Research Poster Presentations, 1995 - Present
- Mustard Seed Communities Mission trip, Kingston, Jamaica, January 2009
- Hoops for Hope shoe fundraiser for children in Africa, 2008- 2012
- Department of Exercise Science and Sport Studies
- M.S. Sport Management Studies
- M.S. Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- B.S. Sport Management-Online Wellness and Fitness
- Doctor of Health Science
"My philosophy for learning is to serve as a 'guide on the side,' providing students with the opportunity to construct their knowledge through a process of active inquiry."