Dr. Mark E. Bronakowski
- B.S., M.Ed.: California University of Pennsylvania
- Ed.D.: West Virginia University
Dr. Bronakowski has been a faculty member at Cal U since 1982. During this time, he has been instrumental in developing and teaching in a number of undergraduate and graduate programs and courses, such as Automation, Robotics and Multimedia. He currently serves as the program coordinator for the Robotics Engineering Technology A.S. degree and as the unofficial liaison for the Mechatronics Engineering Technology program.
Outside of work, Dr. Bronakowski enjoys spending as much time as possible with his wife and children. He is actively involved in the church, is president of teh Opus II String Orchestra, enjoys working on indoor and outdoor projects at home, and likes spending time walking or biking.
Dr. Bronakowski has taught more than 32 different courses in a variety of disciplines — Industrial Technology, Technology Education, Graphics and Multimedia, Industrial Automation and Manufacturing Technology. The courses he has most recently been teaching include:
- RET 110: Agile Robotics I
- RET 160: Agile Robotics II
- GCM 180: Multimedia Foundation
- GCM 320: Digital Video
- GCM 410: Digital Portfolio
- TED 302: Energy and Control Systems
Student Research Projects
- Department of Applied Engineering and Technology
- B.S. Graphics and Multimedia
- B.S. Mechatronics Engineering Technology