Autism Spectrum Disorders - Certification
To enroll in the autism spectrum disorders certification program at California University of Pennsylvania, you must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.8 or a 3.00 by the calculation of your last 48 credits.
To apply, submit the following to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research, Box 91
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- Graduate School Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, even if a degree was not earned from a particular institution
- $25 nonrefundable application fee
- Current Act 34, 114 and 151 clearances
- Copy of teaching certificate or professional licensure in special education
Applicants who do not possess this licensure, please contact the graduate school at 724-938-4187 and we will waive this requirement. You will be eligible for the Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) rather than ASD certification.