To enroll applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00. For applicants with a GPA below 3.00, the program coordinator will evaluate the undergraduate transcripts and may provide a conditional admission.
For regular admission, five foundational undergraduate courses are required:
- Financial Accounting
- Intro to Microeconomics
- Intro to Macroeconomics
- Business Statistics or Statistics
- Principles of Marketing
Applicants who have not completed these courses may complete them at Cal U or another accredited college/university prior to or after admission to the master's program, but these courses are in addition to the 36 graduate credits required to receive a confirmed master’s degree. Students who have completed the five foundational undergraduate courses and have a 3.00 undergraduate GPA will be granted regular admission.
In order to earn regular admission, any conditional items and foundation courses must be attained by the end of your second term in the program. Failure to comply with these conditions could impact your financial aid eligibility and/or your continued academic standing.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Graduate School Application,
- Submit your $25.00 Application Fee
- An official transcript reflecting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts from institutions where a degree was not conferred will only be required in cases where the student wishes to have a transfer of credit evaluation completed.
- If applicable, submit additional official transcripts to verify completion of the five foundational undergraduate courses.
Send transcripts to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
Eberly Hall 202B, Box 91
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact Global Online at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org