Reading Specialist Certificate: Admissions
To enroll in our reading specialist certificate program, you must have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
You will also need to send the following materials to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
Eberly Hall 202B
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- Complete the Graduate School Application
- Submit a $25 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, even if a degree was not earned from a particular institution
- Submit copies of current Act 151, 114 and 34 clearances (valid for one calendar year of issuance)
- Submit copy of teaching certificate or professional licensure