School Psychology State Certification: Admissions
To enroll in the post-master's state certification in school psychology program at California University of Pennsylvania, you must have earned a master's degree in school psychology or a related area and have had a minimum undergraduate 3.00 GPA.
You will need to send the following materials to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
Eberly Hall 202B
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- Graduate School Application (application deadline February 15th)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, even if a degree was not earned from a particular institution (except Cal U transcripts)
- $25 non-refundable application fee (waived for students who completed the M.S. in School Psych at Cal U)
- Two professional letters of recommendation (Click here for a sample form) (waived for students who completed the M.S. in School Psych at Cal U)
- Autobiographical essay focusing on your motivation to become a school psychologist (waived for students who completed the M.S. in School Psych at Cal U)