Admission to the Master of Arts Teaching-Initial Certification Program requires:
- Your overall cumulative grade point average be 2.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or 3.0 in your last 48 credits earned.
- Current Clearances that must be updated annually. Clearances Include Acts 24, 34, 114, and 151. Please click on this Field Experiences Link for more information.
Before being considered for admission to the MAT - Initial Certification Program, the following items must be sent in for evaluation. Incomplete packets will not be evaluated for admission.
- Complete the Graduate School Application,
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, even if a degree was not earned from a particular institution (except Cal U transcripts)
- Submit your $25.00 Application Fee
Send packet materials to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419