Site Search

Two Cal U students working together on a computer.Two Cal U students working together on a computer.


MSW Admission Packet

     To apply for the Master of Social Work (MSW) program, you can request our MSW admission packet by either calling the MSW program office at 724-938-4022, e-mailing the MSW program director, or downloading the information here: 

Formal MSW Application Requirements

     Regular Full/Part Time require a minimum undergraduate 3.00 GPA.

     Advanced Standing Full/Part Time require a social work degree from an accredited BSW program within six years of application to the MSW program with a minimum 3.25 GPA in a social work major.

     Please submit the following items: