Master of Arts in Social Science Applied Criminology: Admissions
- Admission Application
- $25.00 Application Fee
- 3.0 GPA: Students with a GPA of 2.50 -2.99 may request conditional acceptance upon receipt and review of their application
- If you are an International student studying from your country of origin, you must have an official copy of your TOEFL score sent from your testing center. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 is required on the paper based test, a score of 61 on the Internet based test and a score of 173 on the computer- based test. An international applicant with a degree from an English speaking college or university may, after consulting with the Graduate Coordinator and the Graduate School, be waived from the document evaluation requirement
- An official transcript reflecting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts from institutions where a degree was not conferred will only be required in cases where the student wishes to have a transfer of credit evaluation completed.
Official transcripts must be submitted via mail. Supplemental documentation can be received via mail, fax or email. Please mail your documents to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research, Box 91
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Avenue, Box 91
California, PA 15419
How to Apply
Please complete the following steps to apply for our program:
- Click on Apply for Graduate Admission to access the online application.
- Complete the log in process by clicking first time user account creation.
- Select New Application.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Graduate Online and hit continue.
- Select Admissions Term Fall or Spring and fill in your name.
- Click Fill Out Application.
- For this program, please choose the M.A. in Social Science option under the Planned Course of Study drop-down menu.