To be considered for admission to Cal U as a degree-seeking student, please submit the following:
- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Official High School transcript, which includes class rank or GED certificate and scores. This requirement is waived for students with a minimum of an associate degree.
- Official SAT or ACT scores. This requirement is waived for applicants who have been out of school for at least two years or have 12 college level credits.
- Minimum of a 2.00 cumulative GPA and in good academic standing.
- Submit all official college transcripts.
- International Global Online Applicants
- First, create an account.
- Next, select Application Type for Certificate.
- Then select anticipated Start Term.
- Finally, select Arabic Certificate as the Planned Course of Study.
- First, review the instructions for the Multi-University Admissions Application (MUEAA)
- Next, create an account
- Then Select Application Type of Transfer
- Next, Select Anticipated Start Term
- Finally, select Bachelor's Arabic as the Planned Course of Study
- Complete the remaining application questions and Submit your Application
Please submit all correspondence and official documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
C/O Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Additional Admissions Information
For in-depth admissions information on Transfer Students, High School Early Admit, Veterans, International Applicants, Visiting Students, and Non-Degree Students
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact the Global Online Office at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards and Rankings
Interested in what others are saying about Cal U Global Online? Check out the awards and rankings our online programs have recently received.