BA in Jurisprudence: Legal Studies Concentration: Admission
Students applying for the 100% online BA in Jurisprudence: Legal Studies should have either an associate degree or 40 credits earned with a minimum GPA of 2.00.
To be considered for admission to Cal U as a degree-seeking student, please submit the following:
- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Transfer Students - Official college transcripts for all completed courses
- Official High School transcript (unless you possess a conferred college degree, associate's or higher)
- Students who transfer to Cal U with an earned associate degree only need 60 program credits to earn the Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Students who transfer to Cal U with 40 or more credits but no associate degree need up to 80 credits to earn the Bachelor of Arts degree.
- International Global Online Applicants
Please submit all correspondence and official documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
C/O Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Additional Admissions Information
For in-depth admissions information on Transfer Students, High School Early Admit, Veterans, International Applicants, Visiting Students, and Non-Degree Students
For assistance, please contact Global Online toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or by email at email@example.com
Awards and Rankings
Interested in what others are saying about Cal U Global Online? Check out the awards and rankings our online programs have recently received.