Certificate in Early Childhood Education: Admissions
To enroll in the in the early childhood education certificate program at California University of Pennsylvania, you must have a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree with elementary, early childhood, or special education teaching certification.
Send the following application materials to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- A completed Online Application.
- An official transcript from every institution attended
- A copy of all current professional teaching certificates held
- A current resume documenting professional work experience with children including ages/grades.
Additional Program Requirements:
- Evidence of an earned GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- The program is open to students with a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree with elementary, early childhood, or special education teaching certification.
- Previous teaching experience is not required, but teaching certification is required for admission.
- The program coordinator and faculty will determine final recommendation for admission to the program.