How to Apply
To apply for this letter of completion, please complete the following steps:
- Click on the Apply Now option on the upper left-hand side of this page.
- Click Apply for Undergraduate Admission.
- Complete the log in process by clicking first time user account creation.
- Select New Application.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Letter of Completion Online and hit continue.
- Select the next available fall admissions term and fill in your name.
- Click Fill Out Application.
- For this program, please choose the Spanish for Law Enforcement (Letter-Min ReqHS Diploma) under the Planned Course of Study drop-down menu.
- Pay the application fee at the following link: http://www.calu.edu/prospective/appfee/
For this program, please choose the Spanish for Law Enforcement (Letter-Min ReqHS Diploma) under the Planned Course of Study drop-down menu.
Please note: If you are a current Cal U student, you are waived from paying the application fee. Once you fill out the application, please proceed to register. Contact undergraduate admissions for assistance at 724-938-4404 or toll-free at 1-888-412-0479.