- To enroll applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00. For applicants with a GPA below 3.00, the program coordinator will evaluate the undergraduate transcripts for business related courses and may provide a conditional admission.
- For full admission, five foundational undergraduate courses are required:
Intro to Microeconomics
Intro to Macroeconomics
Business Statistics or Statistics
Principles of Marketing
- Applicants who have not completed these courses may complete them at Cal U or another accredited college/university prior to or after admission to the master's program, but these courses are in addition to the 36 graduate credits required to receive a confirmed master’s degree. Students who have completed the five foundational undergraduate courses and have a 3.00 undergraduate GPA will be granted full admission.
- Students may transfer in up to 9 graduate credits with program coordinator and dean approval.
- In order to graduate after completion of all required coursework, a Comprehensive Exam must be successfully completed through an approved Proctor.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Graduate School Application,
- Submit your $25.00 Application Fee
- An official transcript reflecting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts from institutions where a degree was not conferred will only be required in cases where the student wishes to have a transfer of credit evaluation completed.
- If applicable, submit additional official transcripts to verify completion of the five foundational undergraduate courses.
Send transcripts to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
Eberly Hall 202B, Box 91
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact Global Online at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org