Land Management: Admission Criteria
- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Transfer Students - Official college transcripts for all completed courses
- Official High School transcript (not required if you possess a conferred college degree, associate's or higher)
- SAT or American College Test (ACT) scores (Waived for applicants who have been out of high school for at least two years, or have an Associate, RN, or Baccalaureate degree.)
- International Global Online Applicants
- First, create an account.
- Next, select Application Type for Letter of Completion/Certificate.
- Then select anticipated Start Term.
- Finally, select Land Management Certificate as the Planned Course of Study.
Admission Requirements for the Land Management Bachelor’s degree
- The criteria in the certificate section above also apply, but admission for the BA also requires ONE of the items below from #2-4
- An earned associate’s degree OR
- At least 40 semester credit hours earned with a minimum GPA of 2.00 OR
- Completion of the Cal U Land Management Certificate program with a minimum GPA of at least 3.00
- First, review the instructions for the Multiuniversity Admissions Application (MUEAA)
- Next, create an account
- Then Select Application Type of Transfer
- Next, Select Anticipated Start Term
- Finally, select Bachelor's Land Management as the Planned Course of Study
- Complete the remaining application questions and Submit your Application
Please submit all correspondence and official documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
C/O Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Additional Admissions Information
For in-depth admissions information on Transfer Students, High School Early Admit, Veterans, International Applicants, Visiting Students, and Non-Degree Students
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact the Global Online Office at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at email@example.com