Land Management: Admission Criteria
Admission Requirements for the Land Management Certificate program:
- Official High School transcript (unless you possess a conferred college degree, associate's or higher)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- SAT or American College Test (ACT) scores (This requirement may be waived for applicants who have been out of high school for at least two years, or have an Associate, RN, or Baccalaureate degree.)
- $25 application fee
- First, create an account.
- Next, select Application Type for Letter of Completion/Certificate.
- Then select anticipated Start Term.
- Finally, select Land Management Certificate as the Planned Course of Study.
Admission Requirements for the Land Management Bachelor’s degree
- The criteria in the certificate section above also apply, but admission for the BA also requires ONE of the items below from #2-4
- An earned associate’s degree OR
- At least 40 semester credit hours earned with a minimum GPA of 2.00 OR
- Completion of the Cal U Land Management Certificate program with a minimum GPA of at least 3.00
- First, review the instructions for the Multiuniversity Admissions Application (MUEAA)
- Next, create an account
- Then Select Application Type of Transfer
- Next, Select Anticipated Start Term
- Finally, select Bachelor's Land Management as the Planned Course of Study
- Complete the remaining application questions and Submit your Application
Please provide documentation for numbers 1,2, or 3 above to:
California University of Pennsylvania
Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Information & Assistance
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact Global Online:
Local Phone: 724-938-5958
Toll-free Phone: 1-866-595-6348
*****Please note that enrollment is limited*****