Please follow the steps below to access the VIP system to register for your courses:
- Log onto VIP (Vulcan Information Portal) by clicking the VIP link from the Cal U Homepage https://vip.calu.edu/cp/home/displaylogin. This is located on the left hand side of the web page.
- Your Username is the first part of your email address (without the @calu.edu). Your password is your normal password that you usually log on with. If you have not obtained your email address, go to the homepage and click on Quick Links and select Get Campus Username and Password - http://www.calu.edu/current-students/it-services/get-username/
- The first page of the VIP is the Cal U tab. This contains general information for the University population.
- Click on the Academic Info tab to register and view information personalized to you.
- Click on Add or Drop Classes
- Enter the CRN of the course(s) you would like to register for and click Submit Changes
- Certain courses have been identified by the department as requiring a prerequisite. If you have not met the necessary prerequisite, you will not be allowed to register for the class without permission of the department.
- If you receive a time ticket error please contact Academic Records for Undergrad students and Grad School for Graduate Students
- If a class is closed that you feel you need to graduate on time please contact Global Online
- Prerequisite you feel you have met – contact Global Online
If you are having problems registering, or need assistance, please contact Global Online at 1-866-595-6348 or email@example.com