Online MBA: Entrepreneurship
Master of Business Administration: Entrepreneurship
100% Online - Classes begin Fall, Spring and Summer
California University of Pennsylvania’s MBA in Entrepreneurship challenges your thinking and pushes you to develop strategies and tactics in finance, marketing, economics and business management.
This Master of Business Administration concentration is tailored for 100% online delivery while maintaining the academic integrity of the program and addressing industry-related trends for business professionals. This advanced MBA: Entrepreneurship degree can also be completed in as little as 12 months full-time.
MBA in Entrepreneurship program benefits
- Addresses the needs of today’s business and entrepreneurs
- Helps students turn passion into a business idea
- Blends academic theory with practical experience
- Completion in as little as one year
- 100% online delivery allows you to study anywhere at anytime
Overview of courses
Each course in the Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship is designed to develop skills in a variety of areas. Students will take courses in:
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
Cal U’s MBA in Entrepreneurship prepares students to develop their own ideas into actionable business plans. As a graduate of the program you also will have career opportunities in management, business consulting, research and development and fundraising. Our graduates are working in organizations including Bank of New York Mellon, PNC, U.S. Department of Energy, Naval Audit Service, National City Bank and many more. With the help of The Career & Professional Development Center, we'll connect you to potential employers through networking events, job shadowing opportunities, on-campus and off-campus recruiting, job and internship fairs, and organizational contacts.
- MBA - online and on-campus
- MBA: Business Analytics - 100% online
MSN-MBA Dual Degree - 100% online
MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership - 100% online
Admission Requirements (Regular)
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.00 or higher (Students with a GPA below 3.00 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited undergraduate institution
Conditional Admission Requirements
Conditional Admission may be granted with the following modifications of the Regular Admissions Requirements. Those admitted conditionally based on missing document/s have up to a maximum of two semesters to satisfy these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA under 3.00 will be reviewed for a decision
- Unofficial transcripts
- Deficiencies in Foundation Courses (up to two maximum terms to satisfy foundation course requirements
Applicants may remove deficiencies in the following foundation courses at Cal U or another accredited institution prior to regular admission or after conditional admission:
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics or Elements of Economics
- Business Statistics or Statistics
- College Algebra
The Comprehensive Exam is an exit requirement in addition to completion of course work for the MBA & MBA Entrepreneurship programs. The goal is to check the minimum competencies in certain functional areas of Business.
The success of our students is rooted in the success of the highly qualified and dedicated business faculty at California University of Pennsylvania. Our faculty offers a diverse background of practical business experience and scholarly achievement to equip students with the skills necessary for success in business.