English as a Second Language: Admissions
This program is open to students
with a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree and teaching
Please submit the following to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
Only fully complete applications will be considered for admissions.
- A completed Graduate School application.
- An official transcript from every institution attended.
- A copy of all current professional certificates held.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
Additional Program Requirements:
- Evidence of an earned GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- The program is open to students with a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree and teaching certification.
- Previous teaching experience is not required, but teaching certification is required for admission.
- The program coordinator and faculty will determine final recommendation for admission to the program.