Master of Education in Technology Education: Curriculum
The goals of the technology education program at Cal U are to:
- Develop standards-based curriculum, instruction and assessment materials.
- Evaluate and synthesize literature related to the field of mathematics, science and technology education.
- Develop a strategic plan for an educational program.
- Research, develop and defend a grant proposal.
- Evaluate the impacts and consequences of technology nationally and internationally and make informed choices.
- Design, investigate, implement and evaluate a major culminating research experience.
- Research and evaluate current trends in technology education (e.g., engineering education, STEM).
Get a description of each of Cal U's technology education courses from our Course Catalog.
Below is a recommended framework of courses for completing the degree.
Master of Education in Technology Education: 31 credits
|TED 701: Curriculum and Instruction in Technology Education||3|
|TED 807: Technology Program Development and Improvement||3|
TED 702: Assessment in a Constructivist Classroom
TED 703: Strategic Management in Education
TED 704: Integrating Math, Science and Technology
TED 705: Technology and Sustainable Development
TED 725: Applied Research in STEM Education
TED 715: Study in Human Creativity
TED 718: Special Populations in Lab-Based Programs
TED 850: TED Major Project