Master of Education in Technology Education: Curriculum
The goals of the technology education program at Cal U are to:
- Develop standards-based curriculum, instruction and assessment materials.
- Evaluate and synthesize literature related to the field of mathematics, science and technology education.
- Develop a strategic plan for an educational program.
- Research, develop and defend a grant proposal.
- Evaluate the impacts and consequences of technology nationally and internationally and make informed choices.
- Design, investigate, implement and evaluate a major culminating research experience.
- Research and evaluate current trends in technology education (e.g., engineering education, STEM).
Get a description of each of Cal U's technology education courses from our Graduate Course Catalog here.
Below is a recommended framework of courses for completing the degree.
Master of Education in Technology Education: 31 credits
|TED 701 Curriculum and Instruction in Technology Education||3|
|TED 807 Technology Program Development and Improvement||3|
TED 702 Assessment in a Constructivist Classroom
TED 703 Strategic Management in Education
TED 704 Integrating Math, Science and Technology
TED 705 Technology and Sustainable Development
TED 725 Applied Research in STEM Education
TED 715 Study in Human Creativity
TED 718 Special Populations in Lab-Based Programs
TED 850 TED Major Project