Master of Education in Technology Education: Curriculum
The goals of the technology education program at Cal U are to:
- Develop standards-based curriculum, instruction and assessment materials.
- Evaluate and synthesize literature related to the field of mathematics, science and technology education.
- Develop a strategic plan for an educational program.
- Research, develop and defend a grant proposal.
- Evaluate the impacts and consequences of technology nationally and internationally and make informed choices.
- Design, investigate, implement and evaluate a major culminating research experience.
- Research and evaluate current trends in technology education (e.g., engineering education, STEM).
Get a description of each of Cal U's technology education courses from our Graduate Course Catalog here.
Below is a recommended framework of courses for completing the degree.
Master of Education in Technology Education: 31 credits
|TED 701 Curriculum and Instruction in Technology Education||3|
|TED 807 Technology Program Development and Improvement||3|
|TED 702 Assessment in a Constructivist Classroom||3|
|TED 703 Strategic Management in Education||3|
|TED 704 Integrating Math, Science and Technology||3|
|TED 705 Technology and Sustainable Development||3|
|TED 725 Applied Research in STEM Education||3|
|TED 715 Study in Human Creativity||3|
|TED 718 Special Populations in Lab-Based Programs||3|
|TED 850 TED Major Project||4|