Professional Science Master's Cybersecurity
Classes offered Summer, Fall & Spring Annually
Cal U currently offers two professional programs in cybersecurity. The Professional Science Master's in Cybersecurity provides professionals with specialized knowledge in cybersecurity and related skillsets to meet the demands and challenges of economic and infrastructure security in a high-technology society. The curriculum emphasizes both fundamental knowledge in current cybersecurity practices and management/leadership abilities.
The graduate Cybersecurity Certificate will provide you with an understanding of cybersecurity programs, computer security and legal issues surrounding the industry. It also will prepare students to plan for and recognize cybersecurity attacks and viruses.
Program Benefits: (30 credit PSM, 12 credit Certificate)
- Workforce Demand = Favorable Occupational Outlook
- Growing demand on Cybersecurity workforce, with over 135,000 new jobs estimated by 2018
- Capstone internship to develop skills in solving problems in business areas
- Facilitating security clearance for government/federal jobs
- 100% asynchronous online delivery to meet the needs of busy professionals
- Complete the 30-credit program full-time in just four semesters
- Professional skills courses in leadership and project management
- Phone: 1.866.595.6348