Graduation from an ACEN (Formerly NLNAC)-Accredited associate degree or diploma program in nursing;
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse;
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- International Global Online Applicants; and
The Entry Level Portfolio required documents:
The entire ELP will include:
Documents –all documents will be current:
- Documentation of current CPR Certification (minimum Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- Evidence of completion of OSHA Review on Bloodborne Pathogens Training at one's place of work. If not available from one's place of work, students may complete the programmed instruction on Bloodborne Pathogens and submit the responses to the quiz.
- Written paper addressing “Entry-Level Objectives” for the RN-BSN Program due no later than the first day of class.
Complete and mail the attached ELP Registration Form with payment of $225.00 in the form of a cashier's check or money order made payable to :
California University of PA
Ms. Mary Adams, Secretary Department of Nursing
1750 Clairton Road, Room G-309-E
West Mifflin, PA 15122
Note: The ELP Fee of $225 covers the Orientation session, as well as the processing of the Entry Level Portfolio documents, including the written porfolio evaluation by faculty, and the awarding of 12 general education credits.
***A minimum grade of C is required for completion of each Nursing course. Additionally, all of the University’s graduation requirements apply to the RN-BSN Program***
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact Global Online at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not already a registered nurse please click here to learn how to become one.
To return to the Cal U Nursing Department homepage, please click here.