Admission Requirements (Regular)
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree with a GPA of 2.90 or higher (Students with a GPA below 2.90 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from accredited undergraduate and graduate institutions
- One professional recommendation from professors or employers.
- International Global Online Applicants
Conditional Admission Requirements
- Conditional Admission may be granted with the following modifications of the Regular Admissions Requirements. Those admitted conditionally based on missing document/s have up to a maximum of two semesters to satisfy these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate degree with a GPA under 2.90 will be reviewed for a decision
- Unofficial transcripts
How to Apply:
- Complete the Graduate School Application Deadline- April 24
- Submit the nonrefundable $25 Application Fee
- Mail official transcripts to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- Submit unofficial transcripts and other documents by mail (using the address above), email (email@example.com) or fax (724-938-5712)
For additional information:
Awards and Rankings
Interested in what others are saying about Cal U Global Online? Check out the awards and rankings our online programs have recently received.