Master of Education: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Education: Admissions
Cal U's Global Online Office makes it very easy to gather information, ask questions and submit your application materials all in one convenient location. For more information about our Global Online courses, contact us at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the minimum qualifications?
To enroll in the in the Master of Education in STEM education program at California University of Pennsylvania, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- A bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree in elementary education, middle school education or related field from an accredited institution.
- A state issued teaching certificate (or documentation of teaching experience in formal or non-formal settings)
- Evidence of an earned GPA of 2.80 on a 4.00 scale, or a 3.00 GPA in the last 48 college credits, verified with official transcripts
How do I apply for admission?
Please send the following application materials to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania, Box 91
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- A completed Online Application
- An official transcript reflecting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts from institutions where a degree was not conferred will only be required in cases where the student wishes to have a transfer of credit evaluation completed.
- A copy of all current professional teaching certificates (for non-formal educators send evidence of teaching experience).
- A current resume
- A written statement (500 words or less): In your statement please describe how this degree fits into your plans for developing your ability to teach children the STEM disciplines AND how you envision this degree will help you enhance your teacher leadership skills in STEM education.