Bachelor of Science in Education: Middle Level Education Services
The Childhood Education Department offers students a middle level education services program.
Our coursework and experiences will prepare you to meet the following Interstate New Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) principles:
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Knowledge of human development and learning
- Adapting instruction for individual needs
- Multiple instructional strategies
- Classroom motivation and management skills
- Communication skills
- Instructional planning skills
- Assessment of student learning
- Professional commitment and responsibility
Learn more about our curriculum.