Commercial Music Technology – Admissions
The Department of Music at California University of Pennsylvania offers a degree program at the undergraduate level in commercial music technology. Learn more about our curriculum.
Students wishing to enroll in the Department of Music at Cal U need to follow the procedures below:
1. Return Audition Information Form
The audition pre-registration form is a Word document:
- open it and save it to your computer
- complete the form
- save it again
- e-mail it as an attachment to email@example.com
The Music Department will contact you via e-mail and mail with your day and time of audition.
2. Attend Scheduled Audition
Specific information (itinerary, parking information, map, etc.) about the audition day will be mailed to students after receipt of the completed audition information form. Plan to attend all of the events listed in the itinerary. Typically, the audition day begins around 8:30 a.m. and concludes at approximately 3 p.m.
Auditions for Fall 2017 admission are as follows:
- Saturday, January 28, 2017 - Gallagher Hall
- Saturday, February 18, 2017 - Gallagher Hall
- Saturday, March 18, 2017 - Gallagher Hall
3. Audition Material
Before auditioning, make sure to read our commercial music technology Audition Procedures Handbook.
4. Notification of Acceptance into the CMT Program
All accepted applicants will be notified via mail, and all acceptances will be contingent upon acceptance by the University at large. If you haven't already, you should apply for admission to Cal U.