Spanish: Study Abroad

Site Search

Spanish: Study AbroadSpanish: Study Abroad

Spanish: Study Abroad

Through the California University CEA/NSE (Cultural Experiences Abroad or National Student Exchange), Cal U allows you to study any semester, including summers, in countries such as Spain, Mexico, Argentina and France. You may take courses at the host university in English, Spanish or French and the credits and grades transfer automatically back to our home institution. Financial aid can be applied.

Additionally, the National Student Exchange allows you to study at a selected U.S. national institution of higher learning, including those in Puerto Rico and Canada.
For additional information about any of these programs, contact:

John Watkins
Assistant Dean for the Office of Student Affairs.
California University of Pennsylvania
Campus Box 49
250 University Avenue
California, PA 15419

Study Abroad with EF International Language Schools.

Education First (EF) offers an excellent program for students to study for two weeks to a year in countries such as Spain, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Italy, Germany, France or China. The program allows you to take courses at the host university in Spanish or French with the credits and grades transferring back to our home institution. For more information, contact Dr. Mary Randall.

Hispanic Student Association

Join the Hispanic Student Association (HAS) for an affordable and exciting experience learning Spanish and culture throughout Latin America while earning University credit. Contact Professor Margarita Ribar, club adviser.

The following sites have also been useful to Cal U Language students wanting to study abroad:

For more information on these programs, contact Dr. Arcides Gonzalez

More Info

Apply NowRequest InformationTuition and Aid buttonUndergraduate Admissions Button

Connect with Cal U


2009 Costa Rica Trip

Click to view slideshow

View our 2009 Costa Rica trip slideshow