Alumni Career and Professional Development
The Cal U Career and Professional Development Center is proud to assist our graduates by providing resources, services and events for career connections! Whether you are looking for a job or seeking a career change, or you are seeking to hire or mentor Cal U students and graduates, we can help.
As a Cal U graduate, you have access to services through the Cal U Career and Professional Development Center. We provide:
- Individualized career coaching and planning sessions with our professional staff (in person or by phone) for up to one year after graduation from Cal U
- Job postings, resume referrals, practice interviews, on campus interviews, and more throughHire CALYOU- Cal U's online career center
- Job fairs and networking events
- Unlimited access to our virtual career services site, including:
- Career assessments to identify your skills, interests and values
- Career resources to explore career options, find job training programs and local employment agencies, and much more
- Live and archived webinars on career planning and job search topics
- Links to job search and graduate school planning resources
- Opportunities to network with CAL U alumni and employers through our Cal U Career Network on LinkedIn.
We look forward to assisting you! Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-938-4413 to get started.
Whether you're looking to fill an internship, Co-op or full-time position, Cal U can offer you quality candidates. We offer a variety of ways to connect with our students, including:
- Job postings and internship postings
- On-campus recruiting and information tables
- Job and internship fairs and networking events
- Company visits
- Job shadowing opportunities
- Cal U Career Network on LinkedIn
- Become a Cal U Career Coach
We look forward to helping you connect with Cal U students and graduates! Just contact us at email@example.com or 724-938-4413 to get started.