Make Your Camp Program the Best That It Can Be!
Looking for a dynamic, yet relaxing environment where you can host a summer camp or conference? Look no further than California University of Pennsylvania. Our beautiful tree-lined campus is ideally located just 35 miles from Pittsburgh, and offers a variety of indoor and outdoor meeting areas that can accommodate both large and small groups.
Trust the planning experts at Cal U to assist you with many types of events, including:
- Sports camps (football, cheerleading, soccer, basketball, softball, etc.)
- Band and musical camps
- Academic camps
- Religious organization conferences
- Association meetings
- Government/state agency meetings
- Non-profit group gatherings
- Family or class reunions
- If you don't see what you in mind call us and we can plan that too!
- More than 100 meeting and event rooms, including a brand new Convocation Center, as well as 500-seat Performance Center, a 3,600-seat gymnasium and classrooms of all sizes, many equipped with SMART technology.
- Cal U's own 98-acre Roadman Park, located less than three miles from campus, featuring soccer and football fields, tennis courts, a track for walkers and joggers, and picnic facilities.
- Herron Recreation and Fitness Center, our newly renovated fitness facility, with two air-conditioned basketball courts, a four-lane lap pool, a 33-foot climbing wall, an indoor jogging track and an all-new fitness facility with the most advanced cardio and weight training equipment.
- Hamer Hall, with three basketball courts and a swimming pool
- State-of-the-art technology throughout the campus, including computer labs, videoconferencing capabilities and on-site audio/visual and technical support.
Outstanding Dining and Catering
- The Gold Rush - Located in the Natali Student Center, this dining facility is not your ordinary college cafeteria. The main dining room is large and airy, featuring a glass wall that allows diners to enjoy the changing weather. Two side rooms offer privacy for smaller groups of up to 40 people each.
- Gallagher Dining Hall - Enjoy all-you-care-to-eat dining in a relaxing atmosphere. There's something for everyone here, including exciting vegetarian cuisine, ethnically inspired food and traditional favorites.
- California University of Pennsylvania Catering Services - Choose from a creative menu of food and beverages for every time of day and occasion. From breakfast selections to hot and cold appetizers or boxed lunches to themed buffets and tantalizing desserts, our chefs can prepare a delicious array of meals and snacks that are bound to please. A catering manager is dedicated to meeting all your needs.
A Reputation for Excellence
Cal U's planning staff enjoys a solid reputation for service. Ask anyone who's hosted a camp program here. Words of praise consistently include "excellent facilities" and "we'll be back next year!"
Have a particular budget in mind? You're not alone. In these tough economic times, we can deliver the right environment and the most attentive service at the lowest possible price. Let us work with you to make your program the best that it can be. To discuss your upcoming camp and conference needs, call Rick Dulaney, director of summer camp programs and events, at 1-866-941-7437, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Suite Life
Our residence halls have been called among the best in the nation and are available for groups throughout the summer months. All feature carpeting, air conditioning and wireless Internet access. Choose from a variety of configurations from single rooms to multi-person suites – each with either a private or semi-private bath. Entry doors are locked and secured 24 hours a day. Campers must use their keys to gain access to residence halls. Pillows and linens are available for a nominal fee, upon request.
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.