An Ideal Location: Worlds Away from the Distractions of the Office
Consider a top-notch conference facility that's just a short drive from Pittsburgh. Undoubtedly, Pittsburgh is a great location to visit:
- Pittsburgh was just named among the 20 "must see" places in the world to experience in 2012 by National Geographic Traveler.
- Sporting News has ranked Pittsburgh in the top 10 of the best cities for sports in 2011.
- Pittsburgh International Airport is rated as one of the most affordable airports in the country.
- The 8th Annual Farmers Insurance study ranks Pittsburgh as the most secure city among metro areas (500,000 or more residents).
Despite being so close to the city, Cal U is far away from the distractions of a typical work day. A peaceful place, surrounded by trees and fresh air. A place where attendees can feel energized - and ready to focus on the business at hand.
California University of PA is ideally located between Pittsburgh and Morgantown W.Va., and an easy drive from other cities in surrounding states. Several types of accommodations are available for guests who wish to stay overnight.
- From Pittsburgh, Pa. 35 miles
- From Morgantown, W.Va. 44 miles
- From Wheeling, W. Va. 55 miles
- From Johnstown, Pa. 90 miles
- From Columbus, Ohio 180 miles
- From Cleveland, Ohio 180 miles
- From Harrisburg, Pa 195 miles
- From Washington, D.C. 215 miles
Looking for the ideal spot for a summer sports camp or church program? Consider Cal U. With more than 100 different meeting venues, an outdoor park facility and award-winning residence halls, your event is bound to be a success. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.