Co-op Employer Page
Employers: Find Qualified Temporary Employees via Cooperative Education
Cal U's Cooperative Education (Co-op) program provides employers with qualified students to meet temporary employment needs. Students in all majors (undergraduate and graduate) gain paid, career-related experience, and employers gain motivated employees who are eager to work and learn more about their chosen fields.
Employers find many advantages to participating in the Co-op program.
- Employers gain motivated employees to meet their short-term employment needs.
- Co-op simplifies the recruitment process for employers.
- Co-op is an effective way to recruit future full-time employees.
- Co-op is a great way to form a relationship with Cal U.
- Employers gain satisfaction by helping students better understand future careers.
- Co-op is a flexible program. Employers can hire Co-op students for both part-time and full-time positions.
Contact Career Services
We are here to help you put the Co-op program to work for your business.
Career Services Office
California University of Pennsylvania
Meaghan Clister, Coordinator
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.
Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
College Central Network
Instruction Sheet for College Central Network
What’s the Difference Between Co-ops and Internships?