California University of Pennsylvania serves business owners and employers in the region through innovative programs and partnerships.
- Career Services assists companies and organizations in finding qualified employees by connecting employers with students, faculty, staff and alumni through Hire CalYOU (Cal U Career Service's online job posting board), job fairs and networking events, on-campus recruiting, and through our Cooperative Education program.
- Cal U Career Network, offered by Cal U's Career Services, provides mentoring and networking opportunities for business owners to assist students in developing professional skills and contacts. The Job Shadow Experience provides an option for businesses to host a student or group of students for one to five days.
- Internship Center works with employers to create internship opportunities, post intern positions and run successful internship programs.
- Government Agency Coordination Office/ PTAC is a Procurement Technical Assistance Center that assists companies in the region interested in pursuing federal, state and local government contracting and subcontracting opportunities or exploring export opportunities.
- Office of Continuing Education serves businesses and organizations seeking credit and non-credit courses and workshops to enhance employees' professional skills and expertise.
- Partners for Fish and Wildlife at California University of Pennsylvania serves local farmers and land owners by helping to construct streambank fencing and re-establish wetlands and grasslands in order to restore natural habitats and improve water quality and livestock health.