2013 Fall Career Fair - Employer Registration Information
The Career Fair is an excellent way for you to connect with talented seniors and alumni who are ready to start a new or change an existing career. It is also a great way to connect with students who are eager to participate in your organization's Job Shadow, Co-op, or Internship programs.
California University of PA
250 University Avenue
California, PA 15419
Thursday, October 10, 2013
8:00 am - 9:30 am Employer Registration, booth setup
9:30 am – 10:45 am Diversity Networking Event (Breakfast)
11:00 am – 2:00 pm Career Fair open to Cal U students and alumni
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Employer lunch with Cal U Faculty & Staff
- Corporate: $275.00: Includes: 2 recruiting passes, 2 lunch passes, and 1 6ft table with table covering
- Non-Profit / Government: $175.00: Includes: 2 recruiting passes, 2 lunch passes, and 1 6ft table with table covering
- Third Party: $600.00: Includes: 2 recruiting passes, 2 lunch passes, and 1 6ft table with table covering
The registration fee is not included in the pricing for the advertising packages
- Double Booth in preferred location with highest visibility
- Up to 4 representatives included
- One full-page ad featured prominently in Employer Directory; Listed in a special directory as recognizing all advertisers
- Company logo displayed on the job fair banner that will hang in the entrance of the Convocation Center
- Company logo on Employer Directory cover
- Logo and link on the Hire CALYou site, in prominent location, listed as Gold Employer
- Listed as “Gold Employer” on all pre-fair publicity
- Included in e-mail blast to all pre-registered candidates with link to your website
- Parking passes for 2 vehicles
- Two representatives included
- ½ page ad in directory
- Listed in a special directory ad recognizing all advertisers
- Logo and link on the Hire CALYou site, in prominent location
- Included in e-mail blast to all pre-registered candidates with a link to your website
- Better booth placement than basic booths
- Parking pass for 1 vehicle
General Deadline: Monday, September 30, 2013
How to Register:
Online registration is available NOW on our new Hire CALYou site. After logging in, refer to "Career Fairs and Events" on the main menu bar, select "Cal U Fall Career Fair" and search.
Please park in the Manderino parking garage (NN on the map). You will be able to drop off your recruiting materials by following Riverview Drive to the side entrance of the Convocation Center (Y on the map).
DID YOU KNOW! Cal U was named a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs and Best for Vets College by Military Times for 2013! We are happy to announce that we are partnering with our Veterans Affairs office and encouraging all military/veteran students and alumni to attend the fair.
Diversity Networking Event:
The Networking Event will be held prior to the start of the fair from 9:30 am – 10:45 am. The networking event is designed to connect Cal U students and alumni to employers seeking to further diversify their organizations. It is also intended to introduce them to a broad range of career opportunities where their skills and educational background would be a good fit!
Please contact Sheana Bergman, Employer Development Coordinator, Career Services, at 724-938-4825 or Bergman@calu.edu.