CALU On-Campus Recruiting
We welcome the opportunity to assist employers with recruiting and hiring for full-time, Cooperative Education, internship, part-time and summer/seasonal opportunities. Our employer services are tailored to help you connect with candidates and increase visibility on campus. We can help you to:
- Post a job.
- Schedule on-campus interviews. You may schedule a campus visit date and make arrangements to interview candidates in our private interview rooms.
- Reserve an information table in our Student Union located in the Natali Student Center or other high-traffic areas located on campus.
- Host an information session. We can make facility arrangements and publicize the session for you.
- Talk with student groups or host a site visit to your organization. The Career Services staff can offer recommendations about classes or campus organizations where you can meet students in academic programs of interest to you.
- Meet with faculty. The Career Services staff can connect you with faculty representing the majors that you prefer to recruit.
To participate in our campus recruiting services, either download or complete the Campus Recruiting Request Form or contact Krissie Doppelheuer 724-938-4267.
Additional contact information:
Career Counselor/Employer Relations Coordinator